United Fire Protection Educational Classes And Certifications
United Fire Protection offers the follow educational classes and CEU Certification to our customers.
Test and Inspection Fire Systems Compliance and Management
This seminar is perfect for Condo Owners, Property Managers, Facility Managers, Hotel, Condo and Building Managers.
- Covers Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, Clean Agent Fire Suppression Test and Inspection Requirements
- State of Florida and Georgia Code Requirements
- NFPA Code Requirements
- Florida Law Statues and Case History
- Importance of Keeping Accurate Records of your Fire Protection Reports.
- Online Inspection Reporting Benefits
- CAM Credits Apply
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Lunch and Learns
This lunch and learn is suited for General Contractors, Engineers and End Users of Critical Data Center Environments.
- Design and Engineering Requirements
- Why Use Clean Agents in Lieu of Water Sprinkler System for Critical Areas.
- Benefits to the End user
- What Are Clean Agents and How do they Work
- Early Warning Smoke Detection Systems
- How to Protect Unique Critical Environments
- Installation Requirements such as: Tank Locations, Panel Locations, Schedules
- Web conferencing is available for those unable to attend in person
CEU CAM Credits (Elective, State of Florida)
United Fire Protection’s Fire Systems and Compliance Management course has been certified by the State of Florida and counts as a 1 hour elective course required for CAM certification.
Contact your local United Fire Protection representative to learn more about our education classes or to schedule a lunch and learn today.