Inspections & Repairs
United Fire Protection provides code required inspection and repair for all types of fire protection systems.
- Online Inspection Reports
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Equipment
- Wet-Pipe and Dry-Pipe Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action and Deluge Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Suppression Equipment and Systems
- Backflow Preventors
- Emergency Lighting
- NFPA 25 Inspections, Testing and Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Testing
- Annual Test and Inspections
- Quarterly Test and Inspections
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC) Testing and Remediation
- Underground Pipe Repair
- Foam Tank Inspections
Online Inspection Reports
Our unique online inspection reporting enables you to quickly and easily monitor the status of your fire system inspections to ensure compliance with all NFPA, state and local codes. This valuable tool will save you both time and money while protecting your reports and reducing your exposure to liability.
- Easy to access any report online
- Reduces your departments record keeping
- Instant access to all of your reports…anywhere, anytime
- Repair Quotes Available Online
- Online recall alerts
- Easy to read reports
- code compliant reports
- Inspection accountability
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems
Preventative maintenance of your automatic fire sprinkler system gives you the peace of mind that you are protecting your people and property. United Fire Protection offers thorough and continuous inspection and service programs to ensure that your automatic fire suppression systems remain fully capable and ready to contain or extinguish a fire.
Fire Alarm Systems
Fire alarm systems save lives. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) mandates that fire alarm systems in protected premises be tested regularly. Specific local and state government agencies may require more frequent testing. United Fire Protection’s trained technicians can inspect, test and repair virtually any type of fire alarm system installed in your properties. Our testing is performed in accordance with NFPA or local requirements, whichever is more stringent.
Fire Sprinkler Systems
United Fire Protection’s world-class services include the very best of the National Fire Protection Associations’ approved inspections and testing designed to keep your employees, customers, business property, data and valuables safe from the potential damages a fire emergency can cause.